Apollo. High-Resolution Music Production
with Classic Analog Sound.
With its class-leading resolution and Realtime UAD Processing, Apollo sets a new standard for music production. This 18 x 24 interface allows you to record with near-zero latency through the full range of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — ingeniously merging classic analog tones with cutting-edge features.
- 18 x 24 FireWire/Thunderbolt-ready audio interface for Mac and Windows 7*
- Realtime UAD Processing for low-latency (sub-2ms) tracking and mixing w/ UAD Powered Plug-Ins**
- Full recall of interface and Realtime UAD plug-in settings within DAW sessions
- 8 analog inputs: 4 digitally controlled analog mic preamps; 8 balanced line inputs
- 14 analog outputs: 8 balanced line outs; 2 digitally-controlled analog monitor outs; 2 dedicated stereo headphone outs
- 10 channels of digital I/O: 8 channels of ADAT; 2 channels S/PDIF; Wordclock I/O
- Dual FireWire 800 ports, plus Thunderbolt Option Card for connectivity to new Macs
- Available in QUAD Core processor models
- Includes “Realtime Analog Classics Plus” plug-in bundle
- Multi-Unit Cascading allows combining two Apollos for 16 analog inputs/outputs and 12 digital inputs/outputs
- New Unison™ technology for stunning models of classic mic preamps**