A reworked UI supports touch screen control on tables and surface devices while still featuring Physical Model faders and wheels. Important buttons are resized to become better controllable with a touch display. The modulation previews became expanded and more granular.
The amount of parallel working generators can be convenient and sensitive controlled with the physical modeling generator wheel. The generator mixer is reworked towards a predictive volume adjustment.
The flexible MIDI and plug-in parameter control assignments supporting now non-linear, free editable mappings with spline and knee points.
13 new introduced “Adore Parameters” allows fast and easy modifications that lead to complex sound changes. They are mapped to corresponding plug-in parameters and can be understood as meta parameters to control several vapor parameters at once with one slide. Each Adore parameter is mapped to several Vapor parameters via a specified set of non-linear control mappings. An Adore parameter modification is treated as normal Vapor parameter modifications, so therefore can be morphed and undone.
he Full spline editable multichannel surround compressor/expander/limiter comes with flexible channel linking. It allows sophisticated output level and feedback flow control. Never worry again about uncontrolled level changes. As the relationship between input and output level can be completely free defined by a spline curve, very special (incl. inverse) channel level behaviors that can be programmed (use it together with feedbacks!): Think pumping and swelling surround drones! Play with unusual long Attack and Release times…
Beside optimization of the DSP engine to reduce latency the additional latency button in the program panel launches a calculation of a latency compensation for the current patch (or modified patch) and notifies the host. This makes sure that your audio generated by the crusher stays in sync with the track that feeds the crusher (e.g. to stay synchronized on a drum-beat). If a patch contains deeper modulations of the Delay, Length, Speed or Sweep parameters the smart latency compensation algorithm will calculate a compensation regarding the current “grain gravity” so that the compensation stays meaningful.
- Over 130 presets, stereo and 10 channel surround outputs (e.g. 5.1, 6.1, 7.1, 8.2, 9.1)
- Up to 199 grain streams that are processed multi-threaded (Multi-Core CPU support)
- Advanced parameter editor with physical modeling faders and an unique physical modeling X/Y controller
- 3D grain visualization
- Over 190 free assignable real-time plug-in parameters
- Real-time MIDI control, morphing system
- Parameter phase and frequency spread modulations (spreading modulations over several grain stream generators)
- Modulation and grain quantization to host
- Pitch tracking and autotune system with keyboard input and visualization
- Long real-time grain lengths, individual grain overdrive
- Filtering, unique X-crush and Diffuse grain processing
- Shadow programs
- Unlimited undo/redo and randomize functionalities
- Several granulation live buffer and freeze modes
- Automatic triggered grain buffer filling modes
- Comes with hundreds of different tuning scales and MIDI keyboard control of grain effectRequirements
- crusher-X 7.5 is available as VST/AU plug-ins for Windows (32/64-bit) and macOS (64-bit)